Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Not my day today...

WOAH! today wasnt a great for me....
Morning was like usual and when's in EL class, something unhappy happen..
INSULTED BY SOME(i thought we were, but now no.) whch i had been tolerating thm but i jus kept my mouth shut.
And thy became more and more too much, i really cant take it, i left the class.
Rather staying in the class shouting.
Left and wanderring around the sch and went t toilet for around 30mins..
Thought of lots of things those words were hurtful, but thy nvr knw cos thy didnt recieved insults like this before....:(
After awhile, tears drop down...
Althought i may always assumed that im season with those insulting but, i still have feelings..
After recess Mdm rai see me and have a talk with her, i said i choose t leave the class so i will bear the consequence myself, and im going t sch tmr t receive my punishment...
And those who insulted me today, relax if VP ask for the reason y i left the class i will jus say my mood swing, i wouldn't SHOOT names out....
After sch, we had our oral and after that went t meet one of Qx's friend, he's funny:D
Remind me of a guy, we went t PS and i accidentally bang into a guy, which i think he's kinda handsome and i said i sorry, but his look were like LOOKING DOWN ON ME?!?!?
WTH!!!!
My mood today were like DOWN DOWN DOWN!
PM:
Qiuxia thanks for listenning t my problems, no need t feel angry for me, i still can take it:D
Sheila thanks for cheering my up:D
At least i had some fun with Qx's friend jus now:D