Thursday, May 20, 2010

You're just a Hyprocrite..

well my attendance for this week will be sooooo bad..
Monday i went t sch, tues and wed i didnt turn up only today i went t sch.
Tmr im not going also, but seriously nothing t do in sch..
Mostly going through paper(which im not really concern bout it.. no matter how it gonna change im still gonna fail:S)
Well, everyone knows that im been passing my CL with good grades but for this term my CL teacher said that my grades were dropping and she's very dissapointed. Hk also told me so...
But i just dunno what's wrong.. and my Hist i been passing since sec1 but this time i failed...
My dnt, my portfolio really kills me.. Lots of thing i needa redo:(
Well this is the outcome of not getting the basic..
Today the &^&$%&^Mr Shamugum were lik super irritating:@
He cant control the class he said that we can leave if we want, ite one of our classmate went out of the class he went t chase and brought the Dis com t our class..
Thinking that we might scared the DC, ite we also shown attitude t the DIS com..
Currently listening t SJ 'Its you' nice la!
Tmr town with Qx:) actually i dun buy things but i just dun feel bored bout it..
I do window shopping but i just dun buy things really..
I think is time for me t change my skin, im kinda bored of this background.. off t search for nicenice background:)