Saturday, July 17, 2010

Finally, Mr JUSTICE open his mouth...

Today went t sch.. OMG! feel like sleeping..
dunnno do what threading?! Everyone is asking me t 'WAIT"..
Went t work heard that someone is saying that my boss is bias towards me?!! please, everytime if i did something worng, i will get scolded first..
Tmr working with NIC! yeah.. i like her:)
Btw, today Julia came and find me, went home with her did some camwhoring with her..
threes girls sitting behind, is soooo annoying..
waving t people waiting for bus, making a fool of themselves..
a mother with her two daughter, me and Julia were rushing for our bus then i didnt know that they were behind me i ACCIDENTALLY bang on her daugther and she said"excuse me, you knock on to my daughter.." and i dunno she were talking t me and she said "bang into people dun even know how to sorry, singaporeans.." and i went up the bus i saw their face, Well..
Philipinos.. they look at me like i own them money i just look back and they did nothing but just keep on looking lo..