Friday, July 16, 2010

Well, sometimes compromise is the best:)

woah! nowadays i dun really update my blog:)
This period of time lots of thing happened..
Good and bad..
well, my life will be work, study and go out..
seriously sometimes i just sick and tired t update..
i went t town today with Qiuxia, we were waiting for bus just outside lucky plaza..
Singapore is seriously invaded by forgieners..
no matter where i go there will be philipinos of mayb bangaladesh(opps!)...
Lets talk bout something else..
An annoying bitch is trying t act one extra lo! is like none of her business she made it as if she's the victim..WTF!! going around t get into trouble is her habit, well my advice is t kick that habit or she'll confirm get into big trouble next time bcos she's a nosey poker...
I believe in what comes around goes around..
My handphone camera spoil!! !"£$%^&*$"£$%^&*